Thank you for purchasing the app. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to message us via our user page contact. Thanks so much!
Oride is an on-demand
vehicle ordering application
with various services such as
motorbike, car, delivery and
car rental, in this latest update has added several new features such as food, shop, grocery, and med. customer make
reservations through the
mobile application and
communicate with partner
drivers or merchant through their application in
* Costumers APP (Android Source Code)
* Driver APP (Android Source Code)
* Merchant APP (Android Source Code)
* Admin Panel
* Fix minor bug
* Fix version checker Issue
* Add service in admin panel
* Add vehicle type in the admin panel
* Add promo code features in the admin panel
* Pay U Money payment gateway integration
Setup And Create Firebase Project
You must create a New Project in Firebase by logging into Firebase Console and then entering using your Google account if you don't sign in,
then create a new Project and specify the name you like for the project, then:5>
1. click on Add Firebase to your Android app
2. copy the applicationId from your build.gradle and paste it as Android Package Name
1. Click on Register App > Next
2. click on Download google-services.json. it will download a .json file we will use it later
you can skip the remaining setup steps
next up copy the downloaded google-services.json and paste it in the path 'ouride\app\' to make sure
that your app is linked with your
NOTE**: Register all applications, make sure you enter the customer, driver, and merchant app in the same firebase project
Change Database Rules
1. Click on Database > Realtime Database > Rules
2. change ".read": false and ".write": false to ".read": true and ".write": true
next up you have to Enable Phone Authentication in Firebase Console by going to :5>
1. click on Authentication > Sign-In Methode > click on Phone
2. enable it and save
How to Configure Admin Panel In Your Server?
1. First of all find the adminpanel folder from the downloaded package and upload on live server.
2. Upload the admin panel file that has been zipped.
3. Then create a database.
4. Import the database from the database folder.
5. After creating database configure the config.php file, in directory folder aplication/config/config.php fill the base_url on line no 26.
6. Add your firebase database URL and Server URL
7. in Directory aplication/config/database.php fill database username, pasword and database name
Which Android Studio version is needed?
Latest Android Studio version is recommended, which can be downloaded from here:
Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build.gradle file > ok
Browse to directory where you place "Ourideapp" project and click OK.
How to change the package name and configure project structure?
1. Close / Unselect “Compact Empty Middle Packages”
2. Then, right click "refactor->rename" your package and rename it.
3. Genereate signed APK then create new key store
4.Open project structure(ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) then create new signing config and fill it with the key store that was created before.
5.Click modules and than Click default config, choose your new signing config.
6.Click build variants on the release option, choose your new signing config.
7. Apply it and click "OK"
How to change app name?
Open Android Studio >app > res > values > strings.xml
Enter your app name inside "app_name" string tag:
Where to put Server Url in Application?
1. Select Project > Go to Constans > Constans
2. add your url http://yoururl.com in line 15
1. Select Project > Go to res > xml > network_security_config.xml
2. add your url without http:// or https:// like "yoururl.com" in line 4
How to change icon?
1. Open Android Studio > app > res > all mipmap folder > ic_launcher.png
2. Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in mipmap folder
3. Replace all icons with particular size in particular folder
How to Get SHA1 Fingerprint?
in an Android project there are 2 fingerprints for each application, debug and release.
Get the SHA1 Fingerprint then fill up SHA certificate fingerprints on firebase, you can follow the step below:
1. Run the signing report you will get a release and debug the SHA1 fingerprints
7. Add your SHA1 fingerprints debug and release on each application and copy to each firebase project
8. Download the google-service.json and copy it then paste to each aplication through android studio
9. Clean and rebuild project.
How to Settings fcm and firebase database in Android and admin panel
For costumer app and driver app :
Enter your firebase project then go to project settings copy the server key then paste it to constants, right on line 16.
for admin panel :
Open file directory aplication/config/config.php paste it right on line 29
Open file directory aplication/config/config.php paste Link firebase URL right on lie 28
How to Settings purchase Code database admin panel
Open file directory aplication/config/config.php paste purchasecode it right on line 31
How to Settings googlemaps API
You need to enable some googlemaps APIs, like :
Maps SDK for android
Distance matrix API
Paste your googlemaps API key to Strings.xml file right on line 4
For Admin Panel :
Open file directory aplication/config/config.php paste your googlemaps api right on line 32
How to settings stripe
1.open Admin panel go to appsettings menu click tab stripe
2. enter your Secret key and published key to admin panel form input stripe
3. Click "Update"
How to settings PayPal
1.open Admin panel go to appsettings menu click tab PayPal